Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Family.

The start of this trip is all about reconnecting with people who have been a part of our life since we were born, since we were children.  People who haven't spent enough time with for a long time.  It's been wonderful to have this time and privilege to be with our families, to share important moments with them and be engaged in what my nieces and my nephew are doing.

It's been great to be able to share our life with them as well, and connecting with Emily and Andiee through a part of my life that defines me.  CrossFit.  With its incredible growth over the recent years, many see it as a fad or another workout on the fitness scene, but it has much deeper meaning to me.  It has offered me a passion and a focus, a life direction, a way for me to express my desire to help people and change their lives, their perceptions about themselves, and to change the world in a small way.  I think the people who own the CrossFit boxes I have visited on this trip thusfar would understand.

Awesome workout with our good friend, Jesse Ward and his family, at CrossFit Lynwood.

Learning to climb the rope in flip flops! STRONG GIRL!





No comments:

Post a Comment